LPPM UNDIP HOLDS FGD MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION & SUBMIT INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS BATCH XII TO LECTURER / RESEARCHER AND DIPONEGORO UNIVERSITY STUDENTS 2016
In order to support World Class University program of Diponegoro University (WCU) by 2016 through an increase in the number of publications in international journals index Scopus, research institutions and community services the University of Diponegoro (LPPM UNDIP) will hold a “Focus Group Discussion(FGD) preparation of manuscript and Submit Batch International Publication XII To Professors/researchers and students of Diponegoro University 2016“:
- Day : Thursday-Saturday
- Dates : 21 – 23 July 2016
- Agenda : “Focus Group Discussion (FGD) preparation of manuscript and Submit the International Publication batch of XII To Professors/researchers and students of Diponegoro University 2016 “
- Place : Grand Hotel JL. Wahid-General Sudirman No. 2 Salatiga
The Requirements Of Participants:
- Lecturer/Researcher or UNDIP student never followed the clinic’s Manuscripts
- Fill out the registration form training and draft manuscript/article in English by email: email@example.com or directly to LPPM on working hours (8 am to 4 pm)
- The results of the selection of participants and schedule of activities was announced through a webpage LPPM Undip 2 (two) days before the implementation
The registration can be carried out starting on June 17, 2016 until July 15, 2016 at 16:00 pm
Thus for the attention we extend our thanks.
Appendix: Form willingness to follow the Focus Group Discussion and Manuscript Preparation Submit Batch XII International Publications For Lecturer / Researcher and Student Diponegoro University 2016.
Berikut ini adalah link Jurnal-Jurnal Elektronik yang dilanggan oleh Undip dan bisa diakses oleh Civitas Akademika Undip. DIsarankan anda mendaftar VPN Subscribe di Perpustakaan Pusat Undip, atau mengakses via jaringan internet (IP) Undip.
Based on data from SBMPTN committee in 2016, as many as 126 804 senior high school graduates have successfully passed the selection SBMPTN. Based on the average value of the highest, Undip achieved its position as the Big 5, both in Science Technology and Social Humanities.Here’s a list of 10 state universities with the highest average value results of SBMPTN 2016.
Science and Technology
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) with average value 700,10;
- Universitas Indonesia (UI) with average value 667,44;
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) with average value 648,46;
- Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) with average value 647,54;
- Universitas Diponegoro (Undip) with average value 620,33;
- Universitas Padjadjaran, with average value 618,24;
- Universitas Airlangga (Unair), with average value 616,67;
- Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB), with average value 613,68;
- Universitas Negeri Sebelas Maret (UNS) with average value 611,00;
- UPN Yogyakarta, with average value 606,68.
Social and Humanities
- Universitas Indonesia (UI) with average value 669,52;
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) with average value 652,92;
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) with average value 651,97;
- Universitas Padjadjaran (Unpad) with average value 621,78;
- Universitas Diponegoro (Undip) with average value 617,99;
- Universitas Airlangga (Unair), with average value 616,66;
- Universitas Brawijaya, with average value 606,14;
- UPN Yogyakarta, with average value 598,51;
- UPN Jakarta, with average value 597,33;
- Universitas Negeri Jakarta, with average value 594,19.
By listing in the list of the biggest five state universities with the highest average score results of SBMPTN, Undip expected to be better in making qualified students become competent Undip Alumni as COMPLETE (Communicator, Professional, Leader, Entrepreneur, Thinker and Educator).
FISIP Undip, along with relentless support from HIPIIS and DRN, invites scholars and practitioners from Indonesia and abroad interested in Indonesian social and political issues to actively participate in *International Conference on Indonesian Social and Political Enquiries (ICISPE) 2016* which will be held in Semarang, September 5th-8th, 2016.
The theme of this conference is “Localizing Globalization” and interested contributors are invited to submit papers on but not limited to listed topics below:
- National integration and social harmonization
- Regional autonomy and decentralization
- Information and communication technology
- Art and culture/creative industry
- Human development and national competitiveness
Abstract submission deadline: *August 8th, 2016*